LOCAL RECIPE SECTION
Please do share your recipes with us
email to: email@example.com
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Fresh Mint Sauce
Source: http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1930,146178-250195,00.html (Entered by Patricia Kirkham)
This recipe is for a delightful sauce to be served over Roast Lamb.
See listing for recipe for Tarragon Wine Vinegar.
Serves: Serve over Roast Lamb
Step by Step Instructions
- Wash the mint and pull of the leaves.
- Combine leaves, stems, sugar and vinegar in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Lift the leaves and stems from sauce. Discard stems. Chop the leaves very fine and return to sauce.
- Serve warm over roast lamb.
Comments added by fellow market members.